domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

Big Big Coats

Have you ever walked by one of those big coats, took a look at it, raised one brow and kept on going? I did. But I learned that they are not as bad as I thought. It is true, they are big, but they are very versatile. I would not recomend them for people who are really short, only because they would disappear a little under the coat, but I'm not very tall and I still wear them. Just choose the right size and never buy a size bigger.
Here I leave you some ZARA inspirations.


Já alguma vez passaste por um daqueles casacos grandes, olhaste, levantaste o sobrolho e continuaste a andar? Eu já. Mas aprendi que eles não são tão maus como tinha pensado inicialmente, são muito versáteis. Não os recomendaria para pessoas muito baixas, apenas porque pareceriam ainda mais baixas, mas eu também não sou muito alta e também uso. Apenas se tem de escolher o tamanho certo e nunca um tamanho acima. Aqui deixo-vos algumas inspirações ZARA.
ZARA, Cheviot Coat
89,95 Euros


ZARA, Baloon Coat
99,95 Euros
ZARA, Straight Coat
49,95 Euros

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário