quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

I'm Back!

I'm sorry little birdies, I've been absent all Summer. Usually I keep doing my stuff normally, but these vacations were a time of relaxation, and technologies were not a part of that process. No cell phones, MP3's or computers. Just enjoying the simple things life has to offer, but now school has started again, and i'm back for good.
It is my final year in university, and one can imagine the difficulty, but I will do my best to bring more and new stuff every now and then.
I wish all a good start in school as well and I'll keep you posted!

Peço desculpa meus passaritos, mas estive ausente todo o Verão. Normalmente a minha vida continua na mesma, mas estas férias foram de descanço total e tecnologias não foram convidadas. Sem telemóvel, MP3 ou computador. Apenas apreciar as coisas simples que a vida tem para oferecer, mas a escola recomeçou e eu estou de volta de vez. É o meu ano final na universidade, e podem imaginar a dificuldade, mas eu tentarei fazer o possível para trazer mais novidades.
Desejo a todas aqueles que estudam, um bom recomeço de aulas também e irei manter-vos informados!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário