quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2011

My cat!

Ok... I don't really own a cat.. But I bought a really cute one where I stack my rings (in his tail). It's a little bit small for all of them, but it's super nice. I don't know if it was intended to serve this purpose (my guess is that it wasn't) but here he is. Isn't he cute?
All of this to say that I'm having problems deciding what to do and where to store my jewelry. I have my rings in a box, my necklaces hangeg on a doll and my bracelets in another box. As soon as I find a solution, I'll let you know..


Ok... Eu não tenho mesmo um gato... mas comprei um muito engraçado onde coloco os meus anéis (na sua cauda). É um pouco pequeno para todos eles, mas torna-se diferente. Não sei se era suposto servir para colocar anéis (a minha ideia é que não), mas aqui está ele. Não é giro? Tudo isto para dizer que tenho andado com problemas sobre onde colocar a minha bijuteria. Tenho os meus anéis numa caixa, os meus colares pendurados numa boneca e as minhas pulseiras noutr caixa. Assim que encontrar uma solução, comunicarei...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário